Are you familiar with The Utility Warehouse? They’re offer a discount better than the government’s energy price guarantee.
If not, I’ll introduce you. The Utility Warehouse is a UK company that provides multiple home services in one bill.
The more services you take, the more you save.
The government has just announced the energy price guarantee, so here are a few things you need to know:
- The Utility Warehouse (UW) is still the cheapest. You’ll always pay less than the energy price guarantee when you join.
- From the 1st of October, your energy bill will be capped at £2,500.
- Receive up to a 5% discount on your bill when you switch three or more services to the UW. That could be gas, electricity and broadband.
How much can you save with the UW?
- Switch four services to the UW and save up to £506 against our competitor’s average. An example would be switching energy, broadband, mobile and insurance (excluding bill protector). Includes £50 credit on a UW cashback card and a 5% discount on the Energy Price Guarantee.
- Switch three services and save up to £392 against our competitor’s average. For example, energy plus any two other services (mobile, broadband or insurance). This includes a 5% discount on the Energy Price Guarantee.
- Switch two services and save up to £242 against our competitor’s average when switching energy and one other service (mobile, broadband or insurance). Includes 2.5% saving against the Energy Price Guarantee.
Save up to 10% with the cashback card.
For every pound you spend with the UW Cashback Card, you can earn cashback at selected retailers. You can earn cashback at retailers like Sainsbury’s and M&S – with some retailers offering up to 10% cashback. Your cashback comes directly off your bill every month, helping you save even more.
Become a partner to make even more money.
I joined two years ago and I have no regrets. We all need to pay energy, so why not make money with it too? Feel free to contact me. Whetehre you’re interested in becoming a customer or a partner, I am happy to chat and answer any questions you may have.